In the dynamic world of printing and signage, trade-only print businesses continually seek innovative materials that combine quality, durability, and versatility. Foam boards have emerged as a staple in the industry, offering a wide range of applications due to their lightweight structure and print-friendly surface. In this article, we delve into the diverse uses of foam boards within the trade-only print sector and highlight the contributions of Jetmark, a leading provider in this field.
Foam boards, also known as foamcore or foam-centered boards, consist of a foam core sandwiched between two layers of paper or plastic. The foam core is usually made of polystyrene foam, rendering the boards lightweight while maintaining rigidity. This combination of attributes makes foam boards an excellent choice for both indoor and short-term outdoor applications.
Trade-only print businesses cater to a range of clients, from small businesses to corporations, requiring diverse printing solutions. Foam boards find extensive use in this sector due to their adaptability and ease of customization. Some prominent applications of foam boards in the trade-only print industry include:
- Point-of-Purchase Displays: Foam boards serve as a popular choice for creating eye-catching displays, promoting products, and enhancing brand visibility in retail environments.
- Trade Show Booths: Lightweight yet sturdy, foam boards are ideal for constructing trade show booths and backdrops, providing an attractive canvas for showcasing products and services.
- Signage: Foam boards can be easily cut into various shapes and sizes, making them suitable for producing indoor signage, directional signs, and temporary outdoor signs.
- Presentations and Posters: Trade-only print professionals often use foam boards for presentations, posters, and informational displays, thanks to their smooth and printable surface.
- Decorative Displays: From wedding decorations to interior décor, foam boards can be transformed into decorative elements, adding a personalized touch to events and spaces.
Jetmark has significantly impacted the trade-only print industry by offering innovative foam board solutions that meet the evolving demands of the market. Through their commitment to quality and versatility, Jetmark has become a pioneer in providing foam boards tailored to the industry’s specific needs. Some key contributions by Jetmark include:
- Diverse Thicknesses and Sizes: Jetmark offers foam boards in various thicknesses and sizes, allowing trade-only print businesses to select the most suitable option for their projects, whether it’s a small presentation or a large trade show booth.
- Advanced Printing Compatibility: Jetmark’s foam boards are engineered to work seamlessly with digital printing technologies, ensuring that the colors remain vibrant and the graphics sharp, enhancing the overall visual impact.
- Custom Finishes: With Jetmark’s foam board offerings, trade-only print professionals can choose from a range of finishes, including matte, glossy, and textured surfaces, adding another layer of customization to their projects.
- Durability and Lightweight Design: Jetmark’s foam boards strike a balance between durability and weight, ensuring that the boards are easy to handle while maintaining their structural integrity during transportation and usage.
- Environmental Considerations: Jetmark places a strong emphasis on sustainability, offering eco-friendly foam board options that align with the industry’s growing demand for environmentally conscious materials.
Foam boards have undoubtedly revolutionized the way trade-only print businesses approach various projects, from trade show displays to interior décor. Jetmark’s innovative solutions have amplified the potential of foam boards within the industry, providing trade-only printers with a wide range of customization options, advanced printing compatibility, and environmental sustainability. As the trade-only print sector continues to evolve, Jetmark remains at the forefront, continuously contributing to the growth and enhancement of the industry’s capabilities through its versatile foam board offerings.